This position has been filled
- Responsible for carrying out all routine maintenance and service functions in the workshop.
- Conduct diagnostic check, troubleshooting, automotive transmission and engine overhaul
- Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Familiar with Diesel and Petrol engine.
- Proactive and able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Class 3/4 driving licence is an added advantage
- Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
About Abwin Service Pte Ltd
At “ABWIN M9 Service Centre”, we strive to be your first choice automotive provider by giving our best.