• Handle full set of accounts – AR, AP & GL
• Daily bank reconciliation & cashflow control
• Timely preparation of monthly financial report, schedules & reconciliation
• Quarterly GST submission
• Liaise with external accounting/tax agent
• Monitor and control debtors aging
• Assist in internal control procedures and compliance
• Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 2 Years relevant experience in full spectrum of accounting functions preferably in motor workshop.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial reporting standard
• Independent, meticulous and able to meet deadlines
• 5 days work week
About ABWIN SERVICE PTE LTD
ABWIN’s vision of being your first choice automotive service provider is supported by our strong and dedicated team which defines the company’s competitive advantage. Our values form the cornerstones of every business decision made and its impact on our stakeholders and the environment.