This position has been filled
- Handle full set of accounts – AR, AP & GL. Daily bank reconciliation & cashflow control.
- Timely preparation of monthly financial report, schedules & reconciliation.
- Quarterly GST submission. Liaise with external accounting/tax agent.
- Monitor and control debtors aging Assist in internal control procedures and compliance
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years relevant experience in full spectrum of accounting functions preferably in motor workshop.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial reporting standards Independant, meticulous and able to meet deadlines
- Preferably Singaporeans
- 5 Working days, 8.30am to 5.30pm