- Correspond with internal depts to resolve discrepancies within the settlement process
- Order management
- Process and coordinate sales orders, purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate with customers and logistics to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- General administrative duties
- Able to multi-task & ad hoc duties
- Diploma/GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level/ITE
- 1 year of working experience in related field would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and communication skills in written and spoken English
- Bilingual in Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and be a good team player
- Meticulous and committed with good tele conversional manners
- Singaporean / Singaporean PRs / Malaysian
About AP MOG Solutions Pte Ltd
APS designs, manufactures and supplies globally standard and special cables and cabling solutions. With over 20 years of experience in the cable production and commerce, with the right expertise on standard and tailor made cables, APS operates on the most demanding sectors worldwide.
Along the years APS has answered succes-sfully to the calls for a dynamic, technologically advanced company capable of developing, manufacturing and guaranteeing the quality of wires and cables for the most diverse applications.
Nowadays APS delivers its cables to PTT and carriers, system engineering companies, diverse industries, distributors and wholesalers, OEM and assembly manufacturers.