We are looking for a Guest Services Officer / Senior Guest Services Officer to provide high-quality service to our residents. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our residents are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers.
Your goal will be to ensure our residents enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
· Perform either of 2 shifts (morning or afternoon)
· To have knowledge of the operational systems at the Front Office
· To perform daily audit duties and handle required reports from audit
· Performs check-ins and check-outs efficiently and exceeds residents’ satisfaction
· Ensure all interactions with guests are handled professionally and adhering to Residence’s policies and procedures
· Review arrival lists to welcome guests
· Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
· Help prepare welcome folders with collateral
· Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
· Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with residents to delight and gain loyalty
· Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
· Address customer feedbacks and/or complaints and escalate to appropriate departments when required
· Record information in the daily log
· Any other duties as required by The Management
· An outgoing personality with a customer-oriented and professional attitude
· Proven experience(s) as Guest Service Officer
· Candidate must be willing to work on weekends, Public Holidays and rotating shifts
· Candidate must be passionate about service and delighting residents
· Effective communication in English is required
Please submit your resume together with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Singaporeans / Singapore PR experienced within the hospitality industry candidates need apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.