The Project Engineer responsibilities includes:
• Manage minor addition and alteration project within the manufacturing plant located near Chin Bee Drive.
• Efficient project management which include project scheduling, lead and co-ordinate project team, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Responsible for site coordination and to make accurate, decisive and prompt decisions relating to work matters. Feedback to management on site problems for corrective actions to be taken.
• Propose design that is practical, liable, cost-saving and conforms to relevant building code of practice.
• Oversee the work of the sub-contractors to ensure that safety and health requirements are complied.
• Good knowledge in M&E system
• Relevant equivalent engineering certification from recognised institutions
• Minimum 2 years Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in LOCAL Building Construction Services
• Pleasant personality, independent, resourceful, self-motivated, strong analytical ability, hardworking and able to work as a team
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and handle tight deadlines
• PR and Singaporean only
• 5-day work week; 9~6pm day; able to work during weekends
• 6~8 months contract