1. Provide administrative support to the Founder and Deputy Chief Executive such as organising their daily schedule, meetings and travel appointments.
2. Assist in the administrative tasks for all Governance Board, Management and external meetings.
3. Maintain corporate office and administration as per the policies and procedures.
4. Handle incoming calls and enquiries for Corporate.
1. Possess a Diploma in Business or Personal Secretarial Certificate or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years secretarial experience serving top management.
3. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
4. Excellent command of both spoken and written English; similar grasp of Mandarin would be advantageous.
5. Work independently with minimum supervision.
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
About At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy
At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy is an edutrust-certified institution that cultivates global chefs and F&B professionals in an environment of culinary authenticity. The Academy imparts skills and knowledge in East and West, Old World and New World cuisines, herbs and spices, innovation and technology. A synchronised study-apprenticeship rotation enable the students to expand their horizons beyond the classrooms, maximizing their employability and preparedness for careers as global chefs and F&B professionals upon graduation.
Since 2007, At-Sunrice has been recognised by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) as a CET Institute for Culinary and F&B Management. It also has signed degree articulation agreements with renowned educational institutions including Johnson & Wales University (USA), the University of West London (UK) and William Angliss Institute (Australia). Students can choose from a range of degree and nationally-recognised diploma, certificate, modular, assessment-only-pathway (AOP) and continuing education modular programmes suitable for their level of experience and commitment. Students who are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents signing up for WSQ programmes receive up to 95% tuition subsidy.
With an international cadre of experienced faculty and staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and strong industry partnerships, At-Sunrice celebrates the true craft of F&B industry and advances the culinary arts and F&B profession with integrity and meaning.