Successful candidate is responsible for overall B2B/B2C local market / international market.
• In charge of assigned market and responsible to meet assigned target.
• Develop new strategic partnerships for continuing revenue streams
• Participate and support all recruitment events
• Sales visits and telephone sales call weekly
• Conduct market research and benchmark to increase student recruitment and be abreast of the competition
• Possess a Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ working experience preferably in Education Industry
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English
• Detail and results oriented
• Good planning and organisation skills
• Work independently with minimum supervision
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
About At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy
At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy is an edutrust-certified institution that cultivates global chefs and F&B professionals in an environment of culinary authenticity. The Academy imparts skills and knowledge in East and West, Old World and New World cuisines, herbs and spices, innovation and technology. A synchronised study-apprenticeship rotation enable the students to expand their horizons beyond the classrooms, maximizing their employability and preparedness for careers as global chefs and F&B professionals upon graduation.
Since 2007, At-Sunrice has been recognised by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) as a CET Institute for Culinary and F&B Management. It also has signed degree articulation agreements with renowned educational institutions including Johnson & Wales University (USA), the University of West London (UK) and William Angliss Institute (Australia). Students can choose from a range of degree and nationally-recognised diploma, certificate, modular, assessment-only-pathway (AOP) and continuing education modular programmes suitable for their level of experience and commitment. Students who are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents signing up for WSQ programmes receive up to 95% tuition subsidy.
With an international cadre of experienced faculty and staff, state-of-the-art facilities, and strong industry partnerships, At-Sunrice celebrates the true craft of F&B industry and advances the culinary arts and F&B profession with integrity and meaning.