Responsibilities and Job Scope:
Being a Case Manager is a job that requires patience, commitment, integrity, enthusiasm, experience and good work ethics. Being confident and calm is also what we are looking for. We are looking for individuals that are keen to learn, flexible and the ability to adapt fast.
- A Minimum of Bachelors, majoring in psychology
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with children with autism using ABA
- Able to work one on one with the child and ability to handle problematic behaviors
- Knowing what drill and task is needed in order to improve specific area of deficit of the child
- Ability to work independently with high sense of responsibility and ethics
- Patience and does not give up easily
- Willing to travel to different locations for therapy
- Singaporeans and PR only
Interested applicants, please send in your resume with a photo of yourself to
About Autism STEP
A school shadowing & home based intervention service provider for children with Autism, specializing in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA). We are looking for individuals that are willing to take on challenges and have the passion to help the children with special needs. We believe that therapists are our most valuable asset and we spend great effort in nurturing our staff.