- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Ability to cold-call and set-up meetings with potential clients
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Hunger to learn
- Highly communicative and pleasant personality
- Adept in MS office and PowerPoint presentations
- Preferably own their personal MacBook
- Self-motivated individual with initiative who enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to commit immediately preferably, with a minimum commitment between 3 – 6 months
- Singaporean/PR is required
About Beyond Asia Media Pte Ltd
Founded in 2016 by leading social media network strategist in Singapore, Beyond Asia Media (B.A.M) is a rising talent network with a fresh approach. Merging traditional and digital media, B.A.M helps a broad network of individual artistes and clients reach their goals and dreams in an ever-changing market.
With an artiste management and marketing & public-relations arm, B.A.M integrates and conceptualises every step to elevate a niche roster of artistes, talents and social media influencers beyond Asia. At B.A.M, they are groomed for the global stage, while clients are ensured the success of every project in interactive media, digital media and filmmaking.
B.A.M’s select yet diverse client list built on years of network allows it to effectively compete with larger agencies while guaranteeing personalised attention to every client. If you’re passionate about taking your media career to the next level, click here so we can help you achieve your goals!