Do you have an amazing network of media contacts, and want to be part of a fast-growing boutique PR firm? Do you have a passion for F&B, beauty, health and fashion?
Bolt Industries seeks a rising PR Account Manager to lead each account’s growth, and be involved in the professional development of junior team members. The Associate PR Account Manager engages in day-to-day client PR activities for a wide range of lifestyle clients and industries, and has the passion and competency to create, implement and evaluate campaigns across all levels.
· Ensures client needs are met by monitoring and guiding PR team activities, and by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with clients
· Manages a portfolio of accounts, including high-profile clients
· Ensures client relationships are positive and stable; and that Principals are immediately informed of any potential problems
· Manages client budgets and the allocation thereof
· Presents campaign plans and proposals to clients for review/approval
· Leads brainstorming and PR strategies
· Ensures PR team is working collaboratively
· Mentors and guides junior PR account team in development of skills
· Stays abreast of clients’ products, business culture and competition
· Completes administrative work, as required
· Develops goals, objectives and strategies in accordance with client direction; develops briefs and recommends improvements to existing strategies
· Formulates PR strategic plans for integrated campaigns; planning and execution
· Develops pitches and conducts media outreach
· Plans, manages and attends special events
· Ownership of media tracking and list building, editorial calendars
· Copy writing and editing support: press releases, backgrounders, media advisories, etc.
· Conducts follow-up calls and other media outreach activities
· Develops PR materials including key messages, press releases, backgrounders, speeches, FAQs, etc.
· Develops crisis communications plans
· Develops and checks media reports (traditional and social), media tracking and list building
· Coordinates project flow and resource allocation with client and team
· Content curation, storytelling and editorial calendars
· Blogger and influencer strategies
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years experience in PR
· Proven success in garnering positive media exposure for clients and building relationships with members of the media
· Superior track record in understanding clients’ business problems and in assisting in developing PR campaigns to meet business objectives
· Proven capabilities in social media
· Leadership skills for overseeing and mentoring junior team members
· Exhibit a can-do attitude and be flexible to changing work environment
· Outstanding ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office
· Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
· Excellent communication skills: Ability to express views clearly, positively and with confidence, both verbally and in writing; be empathic/listen to understand others
· Excellent reasoning skills: Ability to define and solve problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
· Detail-oriented, collaborative team player; organised, strategic-thinker
· Excellent ability to develop, maintain, and course-correct internal/external relationships
About Bolt Industries Pte. Ltd.
Bolt Industries is a boutique communications agency that provides a suite of services, covering mainly public relations, content marketing and digital marketing platforms. We specialise in mid- to high-end lifestyle brands, and we are known for our hands-on, bespoke approach to achieving our clients' objectives.