• In-charge of preparing monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for clients in the capacity of an outsource accountant, with deliverables such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cashflow and general ledgers
• Experience in handling full set of accounts. Knowledge of common accounting software such as MYOB and Quickbook is required
• Coordinate and liaise with clients on job schedule, as well as internally to meet reporting deadlines
• Liaise with external auditors to assist in completion of statutory audit
• Support budgeting processes as required
• Degree in Accountancy or ACCA (Completed)
• Minimum 2 full years of relevant experience is required, preferably with experience in outsource accounting with an audit/ accounting firm
• Diligent & well-motivated professional who possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills • Strong client service focus and an ability to work well with people at all levels
• Able to handle assignments independently and resolve issues highlighted timely
Interested applicants, please APPLY ONLINE and submit with your full resume, expected salary, photo and contact number.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
About BUSINESS ASSURANCE
Business Assurance provides Audit, Corporate Advisory Services, Internal Audit, Taxation, Accounting and Corporate Secretarial Services. The firm was started in 2014 and we have a diversified portfolio of clients in various industries. We are a dynamic and growing company, looking to recruit motivated and independent professionals to grow along with us.