- Implement the decisions of the board of directors through drafting of board resolutions
- Handle company share transactions such as issuing new shares, arranging dividend payments, transferring shares etc
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisers, bankers and shareholders on board governance issues
- Ensure compliance obligations under relevant laws and the requirements of regulatory authorities are met
- File annual returns of the company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- Maintain corporate records such as minutes of meetings, registers, share documents etc of the company
- Minimum 2 full years of relevant experience is required, preferably with experience in corporate secretarial firms
- Chartered Secretary with the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators is preferred
- Good management and organized professional who possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong client service focus and an ability to work well with people at all levels
- Able to handle assignments independently and resolve issues highlighted timely
- Discretion with confidential information
Interested applicants, please APPLY ONLINE and submit with your full resume, expected salary, photo and contact number.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
About BUSINESS ASSURANCE
Business Assurance provides Audit, Corporate Advisory Services, Internal Audit, Taxation, Accounting and Corporate Secretarial Services. The firm was started in 2014 and we have a diversified portfolio of clients in various industries. We are a dynamic and growing company, looking to recruit motivated and independent professionals to grow along with us.