Camp Kilo Charcoal Club, your friendly neighbourhood BBQ joint, is looking for a dedicated and experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join the growing team!
Your duties include:
- Manage restaurant responsibilities, together with Restaurant Manager and GM
- The basics include setting up of restaurant, table layout, setting up the bar, reservations confirmations, setting up games area and working a complete service. Cleaning up the restaurant after service.
- Provides service to all guests, developing rapport and assisting in creating repeat guests.
- Assist colleagues as needed inside and outside of the bar.
- Lead the team, set good examples, communicate, and provide support, while keeping them motivated to improve guest experience and work efficiency
- Supervise the team and ensure every team member adhere to Standard of Procedures (SOP) and company’s policies
- Conduct trainings for new full time or part time staff according to training materials – ensure smooth transition of new crew into the team
- Assist outlet manager in breaking down cash drawer, settling the Point of Service and credit card machine
- Create schedule and delegate tasks to maintain restaurant space
What you need to successfully apply:
- Have worked in a supervisorial position for at least 1 year in a restaurant or hotel
- Competent with Microsoft and Excel.
- Enjoys working with people and has good communication skills.
- You get joy from service, are immersed in it, believe in it and want to work to improve it – in short, you are here for the long run
- A positive problem solver with a can-do! attitude. You genuinely care for your team and guest experience and spare no expense at getting the best for both
- Possess superior time management skills and enjoy working as a team
- Can comfortably work long hours on your feet in a hectic work environment
- Can work weekend and public holidays
- This position is open to Singaporeans only. Able to start working immediately. This is a Full-Time position
If this is what you have been on the search for, hit that apply button and we would love to meet with you for an in-person interview!
We will only be contacting applicants who have been shortlisted – thank you for applying!
About Camp Kilo Charcoal Club
CAMP KILO CHARCOAL CLUB
We’re a roast joint with some of the tastiest, heartiest meats in town, but we’re also an escape from the everyday, taking you away and out back. Leave the hurried pace of the city outside our camp. Here, the fire never goes out, the food keeps on coming, and the stories never end.
Camp Kilo is part of the Kilo Collective group, which encompasses Kilo Kitchen and Kilo Lounge, Singapore & Indonesia.