Calling all souls who enjoy makings someone’s day by means of a great service experience. Camp Kilo Charcoal Club, your friendly neighborhood BBQ joint, is looking for a dedicated Service Crew, to join the growing team! This is a fun, immersive role where you learn a range of skills and meet new people daily!
Your duties include:
- This is a full time, operational position – you work on the floor and support the restaurant flow at all time.
- The basics include opening and setting up restaurant for service, greeting guests and offering them menus, explaining specials and answering any questions, taking food and beverage orders, doing check backs on timely delivery of food, beverage and quality, to top ups and finally, timely billing
- All conversations with guests form a genuine dialogue, which helps you to understand them and their needs
- Learning all restaurant menus, SOP and sequence of service to memory for smooth restaurant flow
- Building guest relations by providing memorable experiences (during dining and events) is at the core of what Kilos does and believes in. You will adopt this practice, while working on increasing guest return count.
- May be deployed to other FOH duties in the restaurants – cashiering, assisting the bar and hosting duties
What you need to successfully apply:
- Have some general working experience.
- You are here for a career and want to make a difference
- You genuinely care for your team and guest experience and spare no expense at getting the best for both
- Can work weekends and public holidays.
- Can comfortably work long hours on your feet in a hectic work environment
- Effective communicator and are excited about presenting new ideas and open to changes
- This position is open to Singaporeans only. Able to start working immediately
If this is what you have been on the search for, hit that apply button and we would love to meet with you for an in-person interview!
We will only be contacting applicants who have been shortlisted – thank you for applying!
About Camp Kilo Charcoal Club
CAMP KILO CHARCOAL CLUB
We’re a roast joint with some of the tastiest, heartiest meats in town, but we’re also an escape from the everyday, taking you away and out back. Leave the hurried pace of the city outside our camp. Here, the fire never goes out, the food keeps on coming, and the stories never end.
Camp Kilo is part of the Kilo Collective group, which encompasses Kilo Kitchen and Kilo Lounge, Singapore & Indonesia.