- Conceptualise and design for exhibitions, educational spaces, retail and office spaces
- Think out of the box to produce exciting, innovative and functional designs
- Work with our production team to ensure that project is delivered on time and done to specifications.
- An ideal environment for talented 2D designers to work on projects that require 3D construction
- A dynamic environment where designers are exposed to a wide spectrum of projects and material usage.
- Open to dynamic entry level candidates with good graphic design skills.
- Required skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or Google Sketchup with Vray
- Meticulous with artwork details and site constraints
- Able to communicate clearly to customers and inhouse production team
Interested applicants, please send your resume with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your portfolio is more than 6MB, please send via a web link. Only applicants with portfolio sent will be considered.
About Canopix Advertising Pte Ltd
Design - Fabricate - Install
We are an integrated design and production house specialising in the creation of spaces that are both creative and functional.
With our in-house production team, we are able to work within tight timelines and have more efficient control throughout our production process to provide a one-stop seamless solution for our customers.
We encourage individuals to achieve their potential. Our designers are able to extend their creativity to a wide spectrum of projects, from designing for corporate office interiors to creative learning spaces.