Roles & Responsibilities – Business Development Executive
- Identify, on-board and qualify private company Issuers, Accredited and Institutional Investors suitable for fundraising on CapBridge
- Platform – Gather user requirement, optimize user experience, propose and test new features for Issuers/Companies
- Marketplace – Execute go-to-market strategy for both Issuers and Investors via in-depth research and understanding of private placement landscape in Asia
- Coordinate with and assist Issuers and Investors with all online & offline processes for private investing
- Contribute to company-wide goals for on-boarding, engagements, listing and investments
Requirements – Business Development Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or related field.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years professional experience in corporate finance, investment banking, PE/VC, private banking, issuer qualification or other related fields
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment that is continually changing
- Flexibility—CapBridge is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization; all professionals are expected to perform multiple functions
- Promote and demonstrate a positive, team‐oriented attitude
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, capital markets, direct investments
About Capbridge Pte Ltd
CapBridge is a private institutional capital raising platform that connects institutional and accredited investors to mid to late stage growth companies. Our platform provides a secure and effective environment where investors can confidentially access growth stage companies seeking financing.
The CapBridge platform efficiently tailors specific deal types to each investor, showing them only the deals that meet their investment criteria. Our platform also integrates useful tools that optimise time and resources. Functions include due diligence, deal flow management, secure data-room, FAQs, closing, and completion checklists.
Our innovative digital platform is fully integrated with leading industry databases. With access to over 5 million records, the platform provides a sophisticated and targeted environment for intelligent deal sourcing and matching.
Capbridge has a partnership with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) that allows us to facilitate and accelerate the IPO process for growth companies. Our management team is from multiple disciplines, including venture capital, investment banking, technology commercialisation and portfolio management.
Our vision is to build Capbridge into a world-class marketplace for investors and companies to achieve their growth objectives in an intelligent, secure and efficient manner.