Carpe Diem is committed to Bringing Forth the Best In Each & Every Child, but to achieve that, they need the very best team on board. At Carpe Diem, the teachers are the key element as they are the HEART of their core values. They are passionate professionals who are authentic in their love and care for the children, and are committed to guiding them to their respective bests.
Carpe Diem @ Hilltop has one of the best working environments around, nestled in the lush and tranquil greenery of the Yio Chu Kang district, allowing you to work in a serene and natural environment.
If you’ve always wanted to work with and teach children, Carpe Diem is undoubtedly the best place to start. With many learning and progression opportunities available, join them as one of their Childcare Teachers today!
- Plan and implement Multiple Intelligence based curriculum (training will be provided)
- Communicate and update parents on children’s development and learning progress
- Set up classroom to provide conducive learning environment condusive
- Ensure safety of children at all times
- Possess at least the WSQ Certificate, Professional Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Good communication skills and classroom management skills
- Great attitude
- Good team player
- Enjoys working with children
Seize the day! Apply now!
You understand and consent that Glints is not a job agency but a Career Discovery Platform. In order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, you are required to apply the job through the Glints’ portal at http://bit.ly/1Th8MUF
About Carpe Diem @ Hilltop
Carpe Diem's love for all children ensures their tireless commitment in providing them with the best possible start and bring forth their very best. Your child's progressive development is their pride and utmost concern. To achieve that, Carpe Diem centres provide a fun and experiential learning environment where integrated Multiple Intelligences (MI) programmes are delivered to enhance every child’s intelligences.