1. Look for new business opportunities and new products, discover new channels and business models.
2. Conduct market researches and analysis to understand the needs of local customers and develop appropriate service plans.
3. Contact local e-commerce platforms and establish partnerships.
4. Conduct e-commerce seller seminars to introduce the services to e-commerce sellers.
5. Conduct marketing activities to promote the company’s services to e-commerce sellers through online channels.
6. Communicate with local manufacturers and potential clients to understand their needs to develop e-commerce sales channels and develop appropriate e-commerce sales solutions for them.
Work location: Jurong East
5 days work, 9:30am-6:30pm
Monthly Salary: $4-5K depends on experience
1) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Sales from a reputed Institute
2) 2 – 3 years of e-Commerce experience preferred.
3) Strong action and ability to manage multiple projects
4) Ability to work independently and effectively across a highly dynamic work environment
5) Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating across teams and communicating to senior management
6) Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
7) Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
8) Proficient in PC skills
9) Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling verbal and written communication in English ( any additional language from SEA countries would be an added advantage)
About CGS E-Commerce Pte Ltd
A fast growing company which provides secured cross-border one-stop logistics services for the e-commerce industry. The company’s service fills the gap between pricey international shipping and cheap local delivery, offers clients quality delivery service at a reasonable price:
A sound logistics network with warehouses in the US, U.K., France, Germany, Australia, Spain, Italy, Poland, Japan, China and Taiwan, with more than 300 employees worldwide
Cooperates with local post offices to offer safe, reliable and speedy delivery service to clients, which answers clients’ concerns about the origin of the product and the quality of delivery service
Safe and secure delivery will ensure better ratings for sellers on e-commerce platforms
One-stop cross-border logistics services, including customs clearance, customer service and return
Cross-border B2B, B2C point-to-point delivery service
Overseas warehouse storage, packaging and delivery
After-sales customer service and local return service