• Exposed to various operations of company.
• Learns staff functions, operations, management viewpoint and company policies and practices.
• Liaise with various branches on their course/test schedules.
• Provide administrative support.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Job skills / attitude wanted:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-driven and independent individuals
• Persist and cheerful characteristics
• Proactive and strong coordination skills
• Good analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to cope in a fast-paced and tight deadline environment
• Required at least Diploma/Degree in any discipline
•Lower level qualification with more than 5 years of working experiences can be considered
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Full time position with 2 vacancies
• Working location at Yishun Central
• Working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm and Sat 9:00am-2pm (5.5 days per week)