- To provide secretarial assistance.
- To contribute to the daily office routine helping to cover the administrative as well as reception duties as and when necessary.
- To organize and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- To respond to enquiries from internal and / or external customers, whether by telephone, or in writing in a timely manner.
- Corporate work, organizing board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting with senior staff if required, drafting of simple minutes (Corporate actions).
- Due diligence.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system.
- Liaison with clients, auditors and other parties.
About Cim Global Business Singapore Pte Ltd
Cim Global Business is one of the leading fund administrators and corporate service providers in Mauritius with Assets under Administration exceeding USD150 billion. The firm has a dedicated workforce of over 250 people committed to the success of our international clients. Cim Global Business provides Corporate, Trust, Foundation formation & administration services and Professional Services Outsourcing solutions to its clients which include institutional investors, asset managers, private equity fund managers, development financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds, banks, hedge funds and high net worth individuals.
Cim Global Business is a member of SGG Group, a European leader in investor services which include administrative and accounting solutions for investment funds, multinational corporations and family offices. The company employs over 800 people and offers a comprehensive range of value-added services to customers across more than 20 countries. SGG Group focuses on working closely with its clients and delivering high quality of service which has allowed the company to achieve leading positions in a number of key markets in which it operates.