Employment Type – Permanent
Should be a Singaporean Citizen
Role and Responsibilities:
• Partnering with clients in Cards and Payments domain, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
• Assist clients to improve their structure and efficiency of IT systems.
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements and working with clients to define the scope of a project
• Providing high level design solution for critical requirements
• Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements;
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
• presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
• Monitoring critical programs and work with client and Infosys senior leadership to identify and mitigate risks pro-actively.
• Being involved in pre-sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organisations
• Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / any other professional course. Tertiary level (above high school level) qualifications in computer science (or) relevant industry recognized certifications