Do you think differently, is crazy with passion, a Go-Getter? Come join a team of like-minded talents on a journey to define the future of cloud gaming. We work hard, and play even harder! Together, let’s accomplish the impossible, because we can!
We are looking for Lead/Senior Front End, Backend, Game, Network, System developers, UX designers, Game designers, 3D/2D Artists in Singapore and Shanghai office to build the next generation cloud gaming platform.
About Cloudzen Pte Ltd
We’re looking for a experienced engineer with expertise in real-time Video Streaming, knowledge with Cloud gaming service and understands what it takes to own and develop a world class Cloud Gaming platform for AAA games. The successful candidate is highly creative, motivated, collaborative, player-focused and have a passion for all things gaming.
A great candidate will best in contributing to both client and server, will bring in knowledge of video codecs and media streaming, and help improve our platform to be more reliable and adaptive to varying network condition as well as high quality.
Based in Singapore (Headquarter) and Shanghai, we are moving forwards to be the next leading Cloud Gaming company for the China Entertainment Market. As our team is continuously growing to build more features, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer experienced with C/C++ programming and video streaming who will have a high impact role in our development team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop new protocol techniques around video and audio compression for Mobile
· Co-develop with Game Engine teams to improve streaming new protocols (including VC-1, H264 and H265 bitstreams and DASH packaging).
· Optimizing both server & client library to improve streaming performance and reduce latency
· At least 5 years relevant experience in video and audio decoding and encoding, real time video streaming systems
· Solid knowledge of streaming media protocols, ie RTP/RTSP/RTCP, HTTP 1.0/1.1, RTMP, such as what is their limitations and how best to utilize them in real time system
· Experience with C/C++, real world experience with dealing with variability of internet, such as packet loss, latency, bandwidth, estimation, FEC)