Job Description of Pre-Sales Engineer
– Provide Pre-sales technical expertise for Partners, End Users and Sales Managers with all technical aspects of system specification and design in the area of Intercom Solution. Translating complex business requirements into solutions.
– Produce accurate BoM’s based on customer requirements.
– Provide validated solutions designs. Providing advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
– Reducing capitals and operational costs by working with business planners, partners, suppliers and technical personnel to fully understand the business requirements and map these requirements to specific technologies and design/implementation capabilities.
– Participating in client calls with Sales Manager.
– Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key technologies partners.
– Attending key partner events and training sessions.
– Maintaining a high standards of writing RFPs based on the customer’s requirements.
– Be a technical lead on all major opportunities.
– Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline with minimum 5 years in relevant pre-sales role, ITE with minimum 10 years will also be considered
– Knowledge of server and client solutions in Security/IT/Intercom/Audio will be an advantage.
– Understanding of Server and Desktop virtualization specially in VmWare.
– Strong analytical skills and conceptualization of system design and integration with excellent communication, presentation and proposal writing skills.
– Candidates with experience on IT/Networking/Communication/Audio solutions will have an advantage
– Should be able to present solutions at senior management level on the value proposition. Be a self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
– Strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
– Experienced solving problems with solutions.
About Commend South East Asia Pte Ltd
From its founding in 1971, Commend grew from a small family business into a large, globally recognised player providing Integrated Intercom Systems. Today, our unique solutions are installed for the protection of people, buildings and assets throughout the world.
Integration of Commend Intercom Solutions has been hugely successful in many industry sectors. Intercom stations, modules and servers for integration of speech, image and data can be found in control rooms throughout the world for increased security. For example, help and emergency call points for transport solutions, controlling barriers in car parks and controlling lifts in buildings.
Our solutions can be found in iconic buildings including the Shard (UK), Mercury Tower (RUS); throughout the London Underground Network (UK); in universities and schools; in production facilities; refineries, airports; hospitals; car parks; tunnels and many more.