- Welcoming our clients and visitors and representing company brand values
- Directing calls to the relevant departments and colleagues
- Managing meeting rooms, including organising scheduling, catering, and IT
- Ensuring that the reception area and all public spaces are tidy, welcoming, and comfortable for visitors
- Performing regular stationery audits, managing orders and business relationships with office equipment suppliers
- Booking taxis for clients and colleagues and managing corporate taxi accounts
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Book travel arrangements
- Assisting departments with administrative and other assigned duties
- Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- All any ad-hoc administrative duties
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments for all Senior Management
- Assist Senior Management in all administrative work
- All any ad-hoc Secretary duties
- Able and willing to rotate to evening shift
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Excellent teamwork and relationship skills
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues and devise solutions.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Flexible and Adaptable
A real estate investment management group focused on the development and operation of hospitality, retail, entertainment, and commercial real estate assets globally.