- Solidify customer relationships as a trusted and consultative supporting partner
- Identify customer’s business initiatives and needs, develop plans to provide implementation support to increase products utilization
- Expedites the resolution of customer problem and fee
- Manage a specific territory with existing customer as well to build new accounts
- Prepare presentation along with demo to customers
- Participate in dental tradeshows, educational offerings, sales training programs, other customer training and showcase events
- Records sale activities in CRM. Provide periodic and timely activity reports, including expenses, assessments and competitor activity etc
- Passion to meet people
- a love for digitization and technology
- High tolerance of working with team members
- Must be able to work on weekend and public holidays when required to attend trade shows etc
- Must be able to travel
- Candidate must possess driving license and own a car
- candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A”Level/ Pr-U in any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Dental and medical benefits.
- Attractive Sales Commission
- Transportation allowance
- Incentive trip.
- Job training will be provided.
- Performance bonus.
About Core3dcentres (S) Pte Ltd
Core3dcentres is a global company that is committed to leading the dental industry into the digital era with a fast-growing presence in the international marketplace, now with facility and offices in Singapore and Malaysia.
Core3dcentres Singapore and Malaysia have incorporated a new digital facility in Singapore to provide solutions that guarantee a digital workflow for anyone in the dental marketplace. Core3dcentres Singapore is supported by Race Dental, an official planning centre for DSD, digital smile design and with our new digital facility in Singapore to provide the complete workflow with the restoration solutions.