Credenx is a recruitment and consulting agency. We deliver excellent search and recruitment services to our clients.
Interested candidates are to email their resumes to: email@example.com
A great opportunity for ambitious and self-driven professional to work for the largest financial service organisation in Singapore.
This position reports directly to the Sales Associate Director.
You will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and implementing business strategies to achieve sales directions.
- Pursue key prospects and engage them to turn them into clients;
- Work closely with clients to analyse, evaluate and provide solutions to both individuals and corporate clients’ financial diversification, medical and retirement;
- Ensure clients are accorded the highest level of service for continued business and future sales referrals;
- Keep up-to-date with industry’s new regulatory requirements, competitive landscape and clients’ changing needs.
- Structured and comprehensive training programme on products, industry regulatory requirements and all essential tools as well;
- 24 months of fixed monthly allowance up to $12,000 to kickstart your business;
- Additional commission and passive income accumulation.
- Above 21 years old (MAS regulations) and Singaporeans;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the sales industry;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and leadership qualities;
- Committed, self-driven and eager to succeed.
- Degree/post graduate;
- Polytechnic in Singapore;
- International Baccalaurate (B) Diploma;
- ACCA Diploma or above
- LCCI level 3 or above from LCCI
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification from CFA Institute;
- A level (at least passes in 3 “higher 2″ and “2” higher 1″) subjects
About Credenx Pte Ltd - Helping the right talents connect with the right employers
About our Client
Our client in Singapore has been established since 1931 and is committed to helping familiaries in Singapore lead healthier and fuller lives. Their aim is to make insurance easily accessible by providing quality financial advise and develop innovative products and services, driven by consumer insights to ensure a sound financial future for customers and their families, across generations.
The company's vision is to be Singapore's prominent life insurer, recognised for its service excellence and admired for its best practices, as they adopt their operating principles based on "Doing the Right Things, in the Right Way with the Right People".
They aim to play a leadership role in driving social and economic development in Singapore.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Shortlisted candidates will be notified)
EA personnel (Regn no. R1102658),
Credenx Pte Ltd (MOM Lic. 13C6727)