· Practical experience in Energy Audit and is conversant in monitoring systems and instrumentation
· Conduct simple but live installation for metering collection
· Experience in load estimating and energy modelling of mechanical systems
· Technical knowledge of building services infrastructure within commercial / industrial facilities
· Have fundamental knowledge of chiller plant
· Use of AutoCAD to complete electrical and mechanical drawings and proposals
· Familiar and able to read mechanical drawings/designs
· Communicate with customers to discuss technical issues, explain procedures and requirements and other matters pertaining to product evaluation, inspection and follow-up services.
· Compute simple ROI calculations
· Develop compliance documents to meet regulatory and certification procedure requirements
· Determine the project scope, develop plan of investigation and work through to completion
· Coordinate with a team of engineers and electricians for site works
· Develop Safety, Performance and Environmental Standards and Integration;
· Witness testing conducted at customer’s site and third party laboratories and reviewing the results for compliance;
· Proactively engage customers with regular project status updates
· Contribute continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job;
· Perform other duties as directed.
Have a clear Purpose in life and work
Possess good sense of responsibility and good organization skills
Be detailed, meticulous, committed, self-motivated and good communication skills.
Positive working attitude, fast learner and able to work under tight deadlines
Good MS Excel skills and Powerpoint presentations
Familiar with AutoCAD software
Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status
About E2X TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
E2X is a Global Energy Saving and Environmental-friendly company. We provide Holistic Energy Savings Solutions for Commercial, Industrial, Home, Automotive and Generator.