Corporate Secretarial Seniors
(Singapore – Novena)
- Independent and pro-active provision of company secretarial services to a portfolio of local and international clients across a diverse range of industries.
- Handling compliance matters.
- Liaising with clients, authorities, colleagues from various departments and banks.
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate secretarial experience in full spectrum of corporate secretarial services.
- Excellent command of English (oral and written).
- Meticulous, deadline-driven and adaptive. Able to prioritize work with minimum supervision.
- Able to multi-task and work in fast paced environment. Team player with a positive working attitude, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to email a detailed copy of their resume (including current & expected salaries) to;
(All application will be in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
About Enterprise Corporate Services Pte Ltd
Enterprise Corporate Services Pte Ltd is an affiliate of James Chan & Partners LLP. We are an integrated professional services firm offering Audit & Assurance, Tax consulting, Accounting and Corporate Secretarial services to both our local and international clients since 1972.
Our clients are from a wide range of industries, from manufacturers, diamond and jewelry wholesalers, shipping, merchants, investment holding companies, biotech companies, oil and bio fuel, coffee bean suppliers, chains of restaurants and cafes, finance companies and fund managers, IT hardware and software, construction and engineering, paper processing companies etc.
We are a member of IR Global, the fastest growing professional service firm network in the world; providing legal, accountancy and financial advice to companies and individuals around the world.
We welcome pro-active and technically competent professionals to join our team.