• Generate credit notes, delivery orders and tax invoices.
• Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
• Access to customers’ web portal to do e-invoicing.
• Maintain and update customers’ database.
• Prepare billings reports to customers on weekly/monthly basis.
• Perform administrative duties including filing and documentation.
• Handle any other duties assigned by the Superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a “N” Level and above.
• Proficient in MS Outlook & MS Excel.
• Preferred relevant working experience.
• Mature, positive and able to work independently.
• Workplace at Upper Paya Lebar New Industrial Road
• 5.5 days week
About Evergreen Group Pte Ltd
Evergreen Group Pte Ltd was registered in Singapore in 1973. The company is in the business of retail and wholesale of general office supply & stationeries based in Singapore.
Today,the Group has put a strong gird on new businesses categorically Business Solution, Hook & Display and Lifestyle.
All Business Units, Logistics and Warehousing are housed in 10,000 sq ft commercial freehold land.
The Group employs over 40 people and 10 agents in its operation.