Support strategic planning and project management for Roadshows/ Conferences/ Exhibition/ Marketing Campaigns
· Responsible for building, maintaining and growing relationships with existing and new clients.
Liaise and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to fulfil project objectives
Plan and propose workflow/ timeline for each assigned project
Oversee turnkey management of projects to ensure seamless execution
· Provide project management suggestions to improve overall execution, work processes, team management etc.
Manage project related procurement
Apply for licence and permits required with relevant authorities
Any duties as assigned by Management when appropriate
Degree in Event Management/Mass Communication/Business or Diploma with min 3 years Event Management experience.
3-5 yrs of events management, administration, event facilitators experience would be advantageous
· Able to multi-task and handle stress well, with positive mindset generally
· Able to be a good team player with leadership characteristics
· Candidates exhibiting ability to be meticulous and systematic is preferred
Interested applicants, please send in your resume including the following information:
Current and expected salary
Notice period, if any
About First Wave Pte Ltd
At First Wave, we are adaptable, collaborative, driven, nurturing and progressive.
We are practical dreamers, striving to climb the market leadership ladder as we increasingly pit ourselves against bigger industry players. But contrary to pursuing blind leadership, our action is so to build a great company that everyone in the team can build their desired lifestyle upon. Believers that passion without skilled execution is just naivety, we value camaraderie and look forward to the journey together with you to make the impossible possible.