· Perform data entry for accounting system
· Manage AR, AP, GL
· Prepare monthly payroll and other administrative duties
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and GST return
· Prepare monthly closing, reports and year end audit.
· Involve in simple office administrative duties
· Other ad-hoc operational administrative tasks as assigned
· Well verse in MS Excel and MS Word
· Positive mindset and willing to learn
· Able to work in a team, have good interpersonal skills.
· Pleasant and approachable personality
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Knowledge in accounting software, e.g. MYOB, EZ, an added advantage.
· Minimum Diploma in accounts or finance related courses. At least 1 year of relevant working experience, especially experience in basic accounts.
We currently have immediate vacancy. We are willing to consider flexible part time working arrangements. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
About Forest3 Design Pte Ltd
About Forest3 Design
In the space scarce environment in Singapore, Forest3 Design prides ourselves in delivering innovative wall solutions that are both functional and beautiful, transforming the way we see and use our wall space.
Since 2012, we have been providing innovative wall coating solutions that combine functionality with beauty. Our current products include Whiteboard Paint, Magnetic Paint, Chalkboard Paint, Dry Erase Whiteboard Films, Dry Erase Chalkboard Film, Skim Coat and more.
We are expanding and looking for candidates who are keen to be part of a dynamic and growing organisation with a very strong social mission, and driven to work hard, learn and grow with us to achieve Forest3’s mission and vision to be a market leader in the region.
Like us on our Facebook page for updates and product information. You may find us also at: www.forest3design.com
About Forest3 Educare (a sister company of Forest3 Design Pte Ltd)
Forest3 Educare is a member of raiSE Singapore, Centre for Social Enterprise with a mission to support members of the disadvantaged community. Through our programs, services and our operational practices, we aim to encourage creativity, interaction, bonding, character building and a more inclusive society, to provide children with an inspired and fulfilling childhood by learning through play.
Forest3 Educare currently manages JayJayJolly’s Arts and Crafts Studio and events services. We now not only offer job opportunity to the members of the disadvantaged community, we also offer a service of helping corporate achieve their CSR through either one off or regular programs or activities with their choice of beneficiaries. We also aim to cultivate the essential life skills and discipline in children that will empower them to grow into CONFIDENT, CAPABLE and CARING individuals.
We are looking for candidates who are keen to be part of a new organisation with a very strong social mission and keen to work hard, learn and grow with us through our meaningful and exciting journey to make a difference.