You will be doing front-end development for a mix of interactive and good ol’ bread & butter projects for a small digital company based in Singapore.
You should be able to work independently as most good developers are, in finding solutions & debugging skills must be top-notch (ie: using browser tools) and development working habits (ie: version control, modular coding, understandable code). Expect to work efficiently with multi-screen setup and keyboard shortcuts.
• Responsible for front-end development of interactive projects.
• Develop enterprise level mobile and web applications, CMS, mini-games, in-house tools.
• Perform unit test, system integration test and support user acceptance test prior to deployment.
• Documentation of application requirements, implementation guide and user manual.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
• At least 3 years experience in web development.
• Knowledge in web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop).
• You can debug, test and find solution without guidance.
• You can rapidly learn new API and frameworks.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good documentation skills.
• Experienced in multimedia/graphics production is a plus.
• Experienced in advertising agencies is a plus.
• This position is based in Singapore.
About FUSE Singapore
We're a small but growing team and developer-focused company. We do a range of work which includes responsive websites, campaign sites, mobile apps for iOS and Android, custom wordpress websites and eCommerce websites. We believe in "Work hard & play hard!"