Our IT team prides themselves on working on the following factors:
- G-reat user experience
- R-eliable and scalable infrastructure
- A-utomation and digital transformations
- B-adas$ business support
You’ll be expected to:
- Manage and monitor all SaaS systems and Cloud based infrastructure
- Supporting JIRA / Confluence / AWS on a daily basis.
- System integration – APIs, and workflow automations
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with the team to implement fixes and solutions
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support – escalation from operation team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
You must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows, Mac and Linux based environments and SaaS platforms.
- Solid experience in the administration of Imaging and Deployment Tools
- Solid cloud experience. Azure / AWS preferable
- Experience with REST / RESTful APIs and SSO ( SAML 2.0, oAuth etc)
- Experience with monitoring and management systems
- Experience with workflow automation
- Solid networking knowledge
- Willing to learn new technologies and systems quickly, and adapt to a very fast paced, fast-changing environment
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people.
About Grab (Singapore)
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and the community, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.