Are you exploring a career path where you get to work in a dynamic environment with a dedicated team of like minded people who have a passion for impacting youths? Come join us in our quest in “Changing Lives”!
Training Associate/ School Workshop Facilitator/ Youth Development Coach
- To deliver training programmes for youths (11-21 years old) through experiential learning
- Impart lifeskills, leadership skills & learning skills through interactive lesson plans
- Assess needs of the youth and provide coaching to help them reach their fullest potential
- Attend regular training and development opportunities to maintain an up to date knowledge in youth development
- Strong passion and commitment in working with youths!
- Relevant experience and knowledge of Singapore’s education landscape (e.g. MOE education system, CCA, volunteers in youth organizations / community services)
- Ability to teach and facilitate learning
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- A willingness to learn and try new things
Additional Application Instructions
Candidates should be able to COMMIT AT LEAST 1 YEAR PART-TIME BASIS. Note: This position and part-time arrangement is more suitable for JC graduates awaiting university admission, 3rd year Polytechnic students and University undergraduates who have at least 2 days per week available time in their school timetable or Full-time freelancers. Interested candidates, please send your latest/updated CV and Resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
About High Achievers Training Consultancy Pte Ltd
High Achievers Training Consultancy is an established training company, specializing in the design, development and delivery of youth developmental programs.