Overview of the Consulting function
Typically provides customized advisory services to solve specific client issues. Builds and maintains customer relationships through consultative selling approach. Identifies and cultivates new opportunities. Creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers. Supports revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account. May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer’s senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization’s product/service strategies.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications (Word and PowerPoint).
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively.
2018 Summer Intern Requirements
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied?
- Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
- If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application.
APAC – May 21 to July 27
About IHS Markit Ltd
Interested applicants may apply at here .