In this client-facing role, the candidate will be groomed to be part of a team of consultants that will engage,educate and convert prospective clients into new business. The candidate must display a confident demeanor and is comfortable holding discussions and / or presentations with individuals at all levels including senior professionals and high net worth individuals.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess excellent communication and listening skills,display interest and awareness in current and legal affairs and be organized and meticulous. The candidate will be working in a legal environment and needs be adept at writing and documenting professionally.
- At least a Diploma holder (Preferably in Legal or Business Studies)
- Good command of English
- Is a driven goal-getter, people-person with a pleasant disposition
- Has excellent time management skills
- On the job training will be provided, however those with previous experience in Ministry of Manpower (MOM) or Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will be strongly considered
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs may apply
Duties and other specifics
- Prospecting, setting up and conducting client appointments
- Providing advice to clients on the list of services
- Preparation of quotation and closely follow-up with clients to secure business
- Maintain strong link with potential and existing clients
- Follow through and sales documentation
- Preparation of weekly reports for performance tracking / appraisal
- Report directly to Senior Consultants
- Assist in any other projects as assigned by Management
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Basic salary of up to S$2000 with attractive commission structure
About Immigration@SG LLP
Immigration@SG LLP (IASG) is a Singapore-based immigration consultancy firm providing comprehensive immigration services to cater to the varying needs of businesses and individuals. Our team comprise of well trained immigration professionals with up to 10 years of immigration experience in Singapore, with close working relationships with relevant government agencies.
Our in-depth knowledge of Singapore immigration laws and policies as well as extensive experience in handling a myriad of immigration cases allow the IASG team to offer our clients sound and strategic immigration advice with full compliance to the local laws and regulations. We pride ourselves on a professional and solutions-driven approach to derive swift and effective immigration solutions in a time-sensitive business landscape.