Job Responsibilities :
-Interface and communicate with customers on project coordination, planning and status update.
- Duly follow up with customers, ensure all departments are aware of any changes
-Track progress and POs closure related to the project for timely financial management.
-Weekly reporting on the project schedules.
-Assist in other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Nitec or Diploma
- Self-motivated and meticulous individual
- Strong interpersonal communication, team player, with positive work attitude
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good time management and co-ordinating skills
- Able to commit 1 year contract
- Able to start immediately
Spoken Languages : English , Mandarin
Industry : Electronic and Engineering
Working Hours : Mondays to Fridays (0830 to 1800)
Interested applicants are to submit resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
About Intari Electronics
Intari Electronics Pte Ltd began its establishment in 1998 specialising in customized power solutions for various industries ranging from the communications to power utilities to IT industries. Our forte lies in providing full power solution package unique to our customers, regardless of their requirements and needs. Our team of engineers can design and build power system products to cater to any requirements both the local market as well as the overseas market.
If you are someone who is a competitive, meticulous with superb co-ordinating skills, and adapt in a fast paced society, come and join us now! Send us your resume to email@example.com today , and lets be a team!