Do Androids dream of electric sheep? You probably already know the answer to that, you being the Android Whizz Kid you are!
You’re probably looking to challenge yourself right now. Want to contribute towards a higher calling and use your talents towards the drive for environmental conversation? Intraix is looking for a Software Architect experienced with Android application development to join their mission is to reduce global carbon emissions. You will be working to build innovative features for their Android apps and potentially help millions worldwide save energy, money, and the earth.
- Work closely with product and design teams to build new key features for Intraix on Android that would potentially help millions of consumers save energy and money
- Profile and benchmark the performance and reliability of the Android app
- Build reliable test suites that helps scale the app to a global reach of users
- Take full ownership of projects from development to implementation and deployment
- Experience with Android application development
- Proven ability to ship beautiful, stable and high-performance Android applications fromstart to finish
- Experience with automated testing framework
- Strong Computer Science background with good understanding of the Android framework and best practices
You understand and consent that Glints is not a job agency but a Career Discovery Platform. In order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, you are required to apply the job through the Glints’ portal at http://bit.ly/1NdkSKi
Established in 2012, Intraix's mission is to reduce global carbon emissions, through helping millions worldwide save energy and money.
With innovate solutions to improve energy efficiency and bring down utility costs for consumers, it is no surprise that the company has received extensive press coverage and numerous entrepreneurship awards. Apart from being passionate about marrying technology and environmental conservation, the Intraix team are a fun bunch too!
Expect to be well-fed from its pantry (Remember Sai the Fry Guy?), destress through sports with the team and just simply work with a bunch of passionate, dynamic guys and gals.