- Candidates must possess a recognized degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification. (ACCA, CPA)
- A minimum of 1 years relevant audit experience in the position of Audit Associate.
- Must be hardworking, responsible, reliable, resourceful and possess leadership qualities.
- Able to work under stress in a fast pace working environment.
- Able to speak and write good English.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
If you are a team player and meet the requirements of the above position, please submit a detailed resume addressed to ‘The Audit Partner’, stating your current and expected salary, along with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications will be in strict confidence. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified)
About James Chan & Partners LLP
Established since 1973, we are a reputable Certified Public Accounting Firm specializing in Audit & Assurance, Tax services, Corporate Secretarial, Management Advisory, Accounting & Bookkeeping, and Insolvency Services.
Our clients are from a wide range of industries, from manufacturers, diamond and jewelry wholesalers, shipping, merchants, investment holding companies, biotech companies, oil and bio fuel, coffee bean suppliers, chains of restaurants and cafes, finance companies and fund managers, IT hardware and software, construction and engineering, paper processing companies etc.
We are a member of IR Global, the fastest growing professional service firm network in the world; providing legal, accountancy and financial advice to companies and individuals around the world.
We welcome pro-active and technically competent professionals to join our team.