We are looking for a Mobile UX/UI, print/graphic designer to join our team. You will be responsible for visual and interaction design for the mobile app as well as testing, research, and prototyping. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Candidates will work closely with Product and Engineering teams to create mobile and web UI/UX for a range of consumer and business healthcare solutions
- Learn about Jana Care products and services, as well as getting an understanding about diabetes
- Design marketing collaterals/ creatives such as – Logo/ Branding, Images, Info graphics, Brochures, Posters, Print advertisements , Landing pages, Banners, Corporate PPTs, Mailers
- Create/modify content for interfaces, videos and presentations
- User interface design for Mobile app, both on Android and iOS platform
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Set and maintain design standards across all aspects of the brand
- Open mind to feedback, direction and discussion, Capable of self motivation pursuing tasks big and small
- 2-4 years Mobile UI/UX, graphic design experience
- A diverse portfolio with UX/UI, graphic design
- Must have strong user experience and user interface design skills- Web design, specifically mobile and responsive design
- Must possess both graphic and interaction design capabilities to design the end-to-end user experience for complex workflows- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator (or equivalent), CorelDraw, Flash, Dreamweaver and web/mobile design, layout, typography concepts
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, though not mandatory, will be an added advantage- Should have good writing and communication skills.
- Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Mobile Application Design, User Interface Design, UI/UX Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Mobile UI Design, Sketch, Video filming/editing capabilities
- Video Filming/Editing Capabilities
- Responsive Design Experience
About Jana Care
We tackle chronic disease with a piece of paper, a smartphone, and a drop of blood. Blood contains biomarkers that indicate disease progression. Through a smartphone based diagnostics platform, Aina, we enable bio-marker assisted chronic disease management.
Diagnostics, Behavior Changing, Diabetes, Chronic disease, digital health, chronic disease management, frugal innovation