Reporting to : Project Manager
Supervising : -
Job Summary: Support our QS and Site teams for the successful completion of projects according to client requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Design brief & Design conceptualization
· Understand the design & concept of ID drawings.
· Propose new design concepts if required.
· Source for sample material (For design-build projects only) and prepare sample board according client sample.
· Client liaising and communication.
Design submission & detailing
· Prepare schematic M&E drawings for PE endorsement.
· Prepare drawings for mall submission according to submission requirements.
· Work out technical and construction details including loose furniture & fixed furniture items for factory production.
· Technical discussions with production team.
· Monitor off-site production for compliance with design details and material specification.
· Monitor off-site production timeframe.
· Advise site supervisors on requirements at site and refer to QS when clients require changes.
· Update team over the course of the project for design related issues.
· Occasional site visits.
· Pre-handover inspection with team, client, and mall.
· Prepare and submit as-built drawings to mall after project completion.
· Support team members as and when required.
· Technical drawing to draw plans, elevations and three dimensional drawings
· Autocad, photoshop, illustrator cc, Microsoft office, google sketchup
· At least Diploma in interior design / architecture
· At least two year in administration / customer service/ relevant field.
· English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
· Organized, able to manage time, independent under minor supervision.
· Able to work under tight deadline.