Reporting to : Project Manager
Supervising : -
Job Summary: Manage the fit-out on project site based on project work scope. Progress update on project according to plan and report variation from project scope.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Project Planning & Delivery
· Project planning & scheduling
· Ensure effective communication & teamwork between departments and team members working on the project
· Ensure accurate verification of site & inform concerned parties of any site discrepancies
· Ensure effective site co-ordination between contractors & suppliers
· Monitor daily work progress and prepare daily site report for Project Manager
· Manage site progress & milestones according to the project schedule
· Ensure that the project is completed on time
· Control quality of works and ensure that all defects are rectified within the given timeline
· Plan & execute all maintenance works
· Support team members as and when required.
· At least a Diploma in Architectural, Building or related field;
· At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in retail fit-out works;
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Able to handle project pressure & work under tight timeline;
· Possess strong drawing interpretation skills.