• Only Singaporean & PR may apply.
• Master of Architecture (NUS) or Bachelor degree equivalent to RIBA Part 2.
• At least 2-3 years or more related working experience.
• Interest in design topics of urban design, architecture, interior, product design & visual arts.
• Able to handle and manage design projects & schedules from concept to construction stage.
• Have a good design flair and able to prepare detailed drawings.
• Able to operate Autocad, 3D visualisation software, Photoshop & MS Office.
• Able to work as a team and have good work management skills.
• Have good interpersonal skills and good work attitude.
For interested applicants, please write in with your resume/CV and attach a copy of your portfolio in softcopy, together with your expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kay Ngee Tan Architects
KAY NGEE TAN ARCHITECTS is a well-established and design-oriented architectural firm in Singapore. Our office is a collective of progressive and multi-disciplinary group of like-minded professionals who are specialized in urban design, architecture and interior design to product design.