• Only Singaporean & PR may apply.
• Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
• At least 5 years or more related working experience.
• Able to operate Autocad, Photoshop & MS Office.
• Preparation of DC, BP & Tender drawings.
• Well-versed on local building regulations & codes.
• Familiar with e-submissions, consultations & correspondences with various Authorities.
• Carry out site inspection for compliance with Authorities’ requirements.
• Knowledge of Architectural BIM (Revit) & related e-submission will be an added advantage.
• Able to work as a team and have good work management skills.
• Have good interpersonal skills and good work attitude.
For interested applicants, please write in with your resume/CV and attach a copy of your portfolio in softcopy, together with your expected salary to: email@example.com
About Kay Ngee Tan Architects
KAY NGEE TAN ARCHITECTS is a well-established and design-oriented architectural firm in Singapore. Our office is a collective of progressive and multi-disciplinary group of like-minded professionals who are specialized in urban design, architecture and interior design to product design.