- Clients’ financial portfolio management, preserve clients’ wealth
- Trained in various aspects of financial advisory roles including investments, savings, tax, will writing, wealth protection and etc.
- Career progression in management
- Successful candidates will enjoy a basic allowance of $2000 – $5000 depending on qualification or last drawn pay of previous job
- Commission will be given on top of basic allowance
- Ipad will be provided for work purposes
- Bonuses will be paid based on performances
- Oversea incentives trips
- Attractive remuneration / packages for individuals with banking/financial advisory backgrounds
-A variety of skills-related trainings for necessary product knowledge & technical know-how to do their job competently.
- Min diploma from local polytechnics
- A levels are welcome too
- Proficient in speaking and writing english/mandarin
- 21 years old and above
- Preferred entry level specialization in banking/financial service or equivalent
- No experiences can apply as well (Training will be provided)
Interested candidate who possess the relevant qualifications & experiences are welcome to send in your detailed resume.
Email your resumes to email@example.com
*Selected candidates will be notified via text/call*