Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inspire curiosity and excitement about science and engineering, using our unique STEM curriculum to introduce students to gradeappropriate STEM concepts. Conduct lessons, and facilitate and coach students through STEM activities and experiments to create effective learning experiences.
• Work as a team with other instructors and co-workers to provide a safe and exciting learning environment for students, and ensure successful program implementation improvement. and continuous
• Monitor and observe each child’s learning progress, providing feedback to both curriculum developers and parents.
• Build good rapport with parents and students.
• Ensure good classroom management. Help maintain the good order and hygiene of our centres and classrooms.
• A passion for engaging children in learning must love kids!
• Excellent organizational, communication and facilitation skills. Must be detail-oriented, reliable and comfortable with public speaking.
• A positive working attitude and out-going disposition.
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Prior working experience with young children would be a strong advantage.
• Experienced teachers with relevant teaching Syllabus would be an advantage but is not required.
Entry level candidates (any diploma) or students currently pursuing their degrees or diplomas in relevant fields welcome as Assistant Instructors. Training will be provided.
• Retirees with the above requirements looking for part-time work and flexible hours also welcome.
• Attractive remuneration available commensurate with experience.
• Full-time, part-time, freelance, internship and contract positions available.