Kilo Collective, the F&B and entertainment group behind Kilo Kitchen (Singapore & Indonesia), Camp Kilo Charcoal Club and Kilo Lounge is looking for a dynamic Social Media Manager to join the growing team!
To successfully apply,
- You are socially aware and immersed, online and in person, with an inclination toward lifestyle, F&B and entertainment brands
- This is a mid to senior level position and you processes 3-5 years of working experience
- Meticulous and inquisitive nature, always in the know of social media trends and tried & tested methods
- In depth knowledge of all social media platforms and tools and their back end workings (ad buys, high traffic periods..)
- Enjoys engaging with audience though posts and confident in growing follower count
- Experienced in copy writing, caption writing and media press releases
- You enjoy photography and can edit them suitably
- A keen eye for everything visual
- Comfortable with conflict management, identifying and resolving potential crisis scenarios, online
- Superior time management, comfortable working independently and in teams, contributing in critique sessions and lead meetings
- Available immediately or at short notice
Some of your duties include:
- Managing all Kilo social media pages, website content and responses on Tripadvisor in Singapore. Curating original content to build and grow awareness and interest
- Proposing publishing calendar timely
- Growing brand awareness, generation of inbound traffic and follower count, through means of social media
- Proposing and executing social media campaigns. Track success rate of campaigns and improvise
- Monitor, listen and respond to users and funnel all feedback appropriately
- Manage budget for ad purchases for multiple accounts
- Content, copy writing and caption writing
- Photograph restaurant spaces, food & drinks, people and vibe periodically and during events, to support content
Send us a link of your updated and complete portfolio, together with a CV, expected start date and asking salary when you apply. This position is only open to singaporeans.
About Kilo Collective Pte Ltd
Kilo Collective Pte. Ltd. is a hospitality group on a constant journey to communicate with our guests through the ambience of our space, dishes that draw inspiration from all parts of the world, quality music and invaluable service through the ultimate Kilo experience.
Officially founded in 2011, along with the opening of Kilo Kitchen in Singapore, Kilo Collective has its roots in the now-defunct Raw Kitchen Bar in Bukit Timah, which opened in 2008. Since then, it has been the launch pad for in-house concepts such as Kilo Lounge, Camp Kilo Charcoal Club, Kilo Jakarta and Grain Traders—contributing to the vibrancy of the culinary scene in Singapore.
The group’s intentions extend beyond dining and nightlife. We organise events such as pop-ups, block parties, dialogue sessions, kitchen takeovers, and more, and we pride ourselves on being involved in every element in the conceptualising of each concept: from interior and graphic design, to menu creation and direction, operation standards, and marketing and management.
Kilo was the initial intention; the word itself means "we wish to communicate with you”, and this extends to everything that we do. We hope to create a sense of connection and unforgettable memories for all who come through our doors.