The job role includes:
- Preparing and cooking ingredients necessary and assisting in all sections of the kitchen as directed by the Head Chef
- Maintaining high levels of service
- Assisting and monitoring stock, including stock rotation,
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Learning skills and recipes from other members of the department and applying them
- Complying with all company policies and procedures and all statutory regulations and food hygiene policies.
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and
- Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef or General Manager
- The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to follow instruction
- Relevant training and culinary qualifications
About Kilo Kitchen
Kilo Kitchen moves out of its first home at Kampong Bugis, after an incredible 7 and a half years run, to open its doors to a new chapter on Duxton Road.
Over the years, Kilo has contributed to the vibrancy of the culinary scene in Singapore; being a launch pad for concepts under its Kilo Collective umbrella for Kilo Lounge, Kilo Bali, Camp Kilo Charcoal Club and Kilo Jakarta.
We are excited to continue the evolution of Kilo Kitchen through its offering of personalized dining experience, classic food and curated music - communicating the ultimate Kilo experience.