Kilo Kitchen is looking for individuals who understand that a restaurant is more than just the food and strive to bring their best to the plate. If you work well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, and believe in creating shared experiences, come join us!
Your duties include:
- This is a full time, operational position – you work on the floor and support the restaurant flow at all time.
- The basics include opening and setting up restaurant for service, greeting guests and offering them menus, explaining specials and answering any questions, taking food and beverage orders, doing check backs on timely delivery of food, beverage and quality, to top ups and finally, timely billing
- All conversations with guests form a genuine dialogue, which helps you to understand them and their needs
- Learning all restaurant menus, SOP and sequence of service to memory for smooth restaurant flow
- Building guest relations by providing memorable experiences (during dining and events) is at the core of what Kilos does and believes in. You will adopt this practice, while working on increasing guest return count.
- May be deployed to other FOH duties in the restaurants – cashiering, assisting the bar and hosting duties
What you need to successfully apply:
- Have some general working experience.
- You are here for a career and want to make a difference
- You genuinely care for your team and guest experience and spare no expense at getting the best for both
- Can work weekends and public holidays.
- Can comfortably work long hours on your feet in a hectic work environment
- Effective communicator and are excited about presenting new ideas and open to changes
- This position is open to Singaporeans only. Able to start working immediately
If this is what you have been on the search for, hit that apply button and we would love to meet with you for an in-person interview!
We will only be contacting applicants who have been shortlisted – thank you for applying!
About Kilo Kitchen Pte Ltd
Nestled on the intersection of Duxton Hill and Duxton Road, Kilo Kitchen is the perfect spot for an intimate or capacious event space. Its central location is an ideal setting for birthday celebrations, anniversaries, company gatherings and intimate weddings. The interior of the restaurant is reminiscent of a cozy open-living room space where guests will feel as if they are settled in their own private abode.
Kilo Kitchen is part of Kilo Collective, the group behind Kilos (Camp Kilo, Kilo Kitchen, Kilo Lounge) Singapore, Bali and Jakarta.